Thread: vs the Biscuts
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2018, 10:37   #14
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: vs the Biscuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
The 'penalty' that never was changed the tone of the game today. Even the press guys from Shrewsbury behind us could not believe the ref had been conned into awarding it!!
Thank goodness we held out for 3 well deserved points, for me Jordan Clark deserved motm award today although all of our lads deserve credit for not letting themselves get wound up by the Shrews dirty tactics
Di !.. As you must have noticed yesterday , I was in a reasonably buoyant mood ( well as near buoyant as I can manage these days !).. up to the moment when I saw at the bottom of the Team sheet the infamous name SEBASTIAN STOCKBRIDGE !., and thought ' oh dear ',or words to that effect !

No more to say except my fears for the management for the game to come were well founded, and that a tiny bit of my Boxing Day glow was dampened !.

I predicted everything about his failings which has been noted here, and JC's post-match assessment vindicated my own pre-match forecast exactly !.

We are, sad to say, lumbered with second or even third-rate Match Officials, a TRUTH which unfortunately is likely to be borne out as the season progresses !...

Ah well.. regards to your Mum !,

ON STANLEY ! .. ON TO GREATER THINGS !!. 😎
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote