Thread: vs Peterborough
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2018, 16:43   #13
andyd
God Member

Re: vs Peterborough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisr View Post
Coley had got the tactics all wrong for this game. You can't expect Billy to be the lone striker against a team like Posh. we were second best to everything, In fairness we did have a couple of chances but they were not up to our usual standard. when Zanzala came on it changed the game completely. I thought we were going to pull a goal or two back. Not to be. Why is Billy preferred to start every game instead of Zanzala, suisa has not had a look in this season. I think Coley needs to be a little more ruthless in team selection and a little less loyal. We go again and hope that the manager can get the tactics right. He has done well so far and I am sure he will sort it out when he knows who he has got to work with after January.
Why change a winning team and bring Conneely in who quite honestly looks out of his depth at this level they were long ball to two quick forwards in Dembele and Toney when you play this kind of tactic you have to keep the ball on the floor and not lose possession none of which we managed to do bad day at the office we move on.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote