Old 17-01-2019, 13:00   #54
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
I watched the whole match on TV and I thought that Southampton were a classy outfit, especially when Redmond came on. The first half was somewhat cagey but the match came alive as soon as they kicked off for the second half. Southampton took their foot of the gas and let Derby back into the match IMHO.
I think that we have a better chance of beating Derby than we would have had against Southampton, subject to what players Derby will, or Southampton would have selected.
Let's hope that Frank plays a few lesser players and then if we play to our best form we could definitely beat them!
I thought that the BBC presenters were a bit dismissive of our chances, suggesting that the winners of last nights match would have an easy time at Accrington Stanley and would be expected to go through with little trouble!

Let's give 'em HELL and send them home disappointed!
ON STANLEY ON
I have been of that opinion all along, plus the fact more likely we get a full house, also helps