View Single Post
Old 23-01-2019, 08:58   #2305
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Yes...you are spot on Less.
The people in the House of Commons are only there because WE put them there.
When our own representative makes derogatory remarks about our intelligence....implying that we are too ill educated to vote...he needs to remember that the same people he is levelling these insults at, are the ones who voted for him.

We are all capable of seeing the evidence of our own eyes....we are all capable of determining whether(on the evidence of the actions of those 'negotiators' in Brussels) whether we think the UK is a valid member of the EU, a friend, an ally....and from where I stand they have treated us with utter contempt.
The whole ethos of the EU project is to demolish democracy, brick by brick, country by country.
Our MEP's have absolutely NO influence over rules and laws passed by the EU.
They are ALL decided by commissioners...unelected, cannot be removed, brook no challenges or appeals.
Is this what our Fathers and Grandfathers fought for?
To be ruled by someone who knows nothing of us...other than that we provide a hefty sum of money to be squandered by these faceless bureaucrats, cares nothing about us and would have us by the short and curlies if The PM's deal is accepted.

I want to be OUT....no customs deal, no single market, no,free movement, no ECJ meddling.
Right out not a half in/out to placate those who fear losing their place on the gravy train.

A thought strikes me....MP's never leave Parliament as poor men, do they?
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote