View Single Post
Old 27-01-2019, 15:10   #58
choirboy
Senior Member+

Re: Clayton End v Derby

I am so proud this weekend to be a Stanley Supporter.

Our 'Little Club' have done so well on all fronts in a memorable and rousing Fourth Round FA Cup tie.....

Well done to the staff under Andy Holt's direction for putting on a Big Match in front of that Capacity Crowd and witnessed by a massive TV audience too.......

Well done to the players for giving their all on the field and for showing the world that Stanley can compete with the best.......

Well done to John, Jimmy and the coaching staff for such thorough preparation that we gave Derby County
and Lovable Frank a real scare.......

Well done to The Stanley Ultras for the MAGNIFICENT show of flags and for helping to further motivate the players to do so well and to all the fans who turned up to urge Stanley on yesterday......

Well done to our Regular Stewards and the 'Extra' Stewards and Police who marshalled the match so sensibly......

Well done also to the Derby Supporters for helping to fill our ground not only in numbers but also with fervent and vocal support for their team.......

(I have to say it has taken me 24 hours to calm down and I want only to focus on the positives so I will shut up now....)

Last edited by choirboy; 27-01-2019 at 15:15.
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote