Thread: Bits & Bobs
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2019, 14:23   #387
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Bits & Bobs

Doesn't surprise me at all that some recently recruited contributors to our Forum find Cahman's forthright style of constructing and replying to posts relating to all things Stanley
somewhat disconcerting.

Indeed, I for one, in my salad days, on one occasion crossed swords with him over some quite trivial matter if I remember rightly, but quickly realised from following other posts from Cashy, that all he wrote came from the heart of one of our Club's staunchest supporters, that was his style, and that was that !.

Can I suggest that Spartacus2 and anyone else who takes up the cudgel with the gentleman In question or indeed anyone with whom they find disagreement and takes a measure of high dudgeon at their reply .Firstly, reads this post carefully, and then counts to ten..Then if any offence is still felt felt creates a response which demonstrates their feelings without resorting to tasteless rambling, whilst proving that they are able to do much better than making negative retorts. This by keeping to the thread being discussed at the time.
You'll feel a much better person for it, believe me !.

The truth is that like the majority of our contributors I hate finding acerbic material appearing on our Forum, but it has always been so, and will without doubt continue to appear in posts in the future. This is not capitulation on my part, merely me being realistic.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote