Thread: Weather
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 07:38   #19
Interested Observer

Re: Weather

He is totally wacky and unique. Either very sad or the smartest WUM ever. I like browsing the forums and haven't seen him pop up anywhere else other than on here. Why he should rock up on the Accy forum is beyond me. Having games called off is totally frustrating for footy fans, but not really being an Accy fan I can look at this with a detached view.He gets a rise from you every time so that's probably what keeps him going. Not easy but maybe just ignore him and he might get fed up. There again this is not a normal person we are talking about so I wouldn't be so sure. Maybe just treasure him. After all you're the only forum in the whole world with you're very own SOMERSET!

EDIT. Apologies, ignore the above, just noticed that someone mentioned earlier that he has Aspergers syndrome. That explains it all. Not a very pleasant mental condition to suffer from so yes maybe best to either just ban him or play along with it now knowing the reason for it.

Last edited by Interested Observer; 17-03-2019 at 07:43. Reason: Just read earlier post.
Interested Observer is offline   Reply With Quote