View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 21:29   #1
chevyfire

Sunderland home thread

Sunderland played better than when we played them the 1st two times. Mcgeady scored a quality goal. Our tactics/formation which Coley is trying to tinker with a lot at present didn't work first half. In fact it was the poorest half I have seen us play this season.
For 20 mins second half we had a good go at Sunderland, the Sousa gamble was paying off. But we tired and Sunderland re-assumed control. You can't fault are lads effort, Sunderland looked at better team than us and are this season.
We have 3 massive games now, I am concerned ahead of them. Can we score enough goals. For me we are not moving the ball quick enough and the opposition are snuffing us out. Are offensive play is not creating enough at present.Defensively, Sykes can be great one moment but makes some poor decisions the next. Johnson has recently been found out defensively for me. The last 20 mins with Sousa and Johnson on that side it felt like we could be in deep trouble.
Anyhow if we can Scramble 2/3 wins from here (which i feel we could do). I will be chuffed.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
Accrington Web