View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 11:55   #21
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: Sunderland home thread

After some more consideration of the last few games. Last night I saw heads drop both halves. There has to be some brutal honesty. I have said previously that many of the players we have are not league 1 quality. Those that are will probably be gone elsewhere at the end of the season. Again it depends on the budget as to who we can afford to bring in. I am also a JC fan for what he has done for the club. I like many others have been left wondering about his team selection and substitution policies. Add to that there seems to be a problem changing the game plan as needed. I do fear the spirit of the team has suffered and the keen effective team we had seems to have resigned themselves to being beaten. Teams at this level have opposition teams have sussed us out within the first 10 minutes. Players we brought in and played well have now sunk to the level of Sunday players. We are in dire danger and Coley can't seem to raise the team confidence at this moment. I just hope we can win at least 3 games and not lose the others that will just about save us.