View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 14:20   #70
Simpson

Re: Wimbledon today thread.

I’m sorry 28, we’ll just have to disagree. For what it’s worth I enjoy your posts and when I have need to check them out from those inside the club, they are mostly accurate, so please keep them coming even if your just enjoying the wind up.

That said, in this topic and others you seem to spend half your life championing Seamus’s defensive qualities in the aim to displace another midfielder. That’s fine but earlier in this thread you inferred Barlaser isn’t trying and yet when Seamus stinks the place out, it’s always an injury.

You then call Janoi out for a goal (don’t disagree) but you omit to provide a full picture. The goal is scored by a runner from midfield who wasn’t tracked by “our best defensive midfielder”. I thought that at the time and the highlights confirm same.

As I say I enjoy your insight, but your background will have taught you the power of what you don’t say and I don’t appreciate being “played” and how you try and shape debate for your own interested ends. No one else to my knowledge does that on here.

As for Seamus and his “injury” , both my dog and I have thought he’s looked good in full training when out on our walks the last few months. He’s also benefited by other players contractual disputes, so to then question others attitudes is disingenuous.

As I say, happy to disagree and move on to prevent the thread being closed.
Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote