View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 21:53   #25
andyd
God Member

Re: Rochdale home thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyNew View Post
Lord is not talking rubbish we have just been beaten by far and away the worst team I have seen in league one this season, Rochdale where absolutely awful, yet we decide to play 5 at the back again with wing backs which forgive me if I’m wrong but we are yet to win a game with this formation yet keep going back to it, it doesn’t work. The two teams looked league 2 at best. And then the personnel, how can anybody call a game the biggest of their life and then leave out arguably 3 of our best players,Callum,Sam and Paul. All three should of been started with Sam in midfield Paul upfront chasing down and pressing there really shaky defenders and the game was screaming out for johnson down the right with Clark. Please back to basics 4-4-2 with the three mentioned above in, Saturdays now do or die, Clayton End do your thing.
Sam and Paul came on and didn't shine at all to me Paul hadn't much service Sam did nothing but give the ball away and sky the rest team played very well first half a lot better shape to it ok they were poor but story of the season couldn't score second half seemed to lose our shape a bit they scored against the run of play and we seemed to sadly run out of ideas on how to break them down pity the ref didn't give the stonewall penalty after 3 minutes bottled it for me if given and converted we would have gone on to win no doubt.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote