View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 10:46   #31
Chimer
Senior Member+

Re: 2018/19 Prediction League; Game 38 v Rochdale AFC (home)

It's Down To Five As We All Get It Wrong

19 keeping the faith, 3 on the fence, no defaulters - so the most anyone could get was a solitary point, which most of you did by thinking Dale would get one while drawing or losing. AccyTom18 was among the didn'ts , which loses him his third place on the podium to Monkey Hanger on countback, MH having uniquely secured his point by going for a scoreless draw . Lord Siffupperlip retains his 6 point advantage over Kiwi John at the top, with MH and AT18 17 further back.

Otherwise the Top Ten remains unchanged, but now only the top 5 have that theoretical chance of winning our title, NigeB being the final contender. And I suspect that will be down to 2 by 5.00 pm on Saturday.

Having just looked at the run-ins for everybody down in the relegation dogfight with us, I'm less gloomy now than I was last night . 48 points could be enough, as long as we get something from the Walsall game (and the teams in the top half of the table do their bit and beat our rivals when they ought to ). So roll on the Saddlers, and let's hope their bums are squeaking louder than ours .

On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 9 Apr 19.doc (89.0 KB, 5 views)