View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 08:46   #6
Twenty Eight
Senior Member+

Re: Presentation night

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyJosh View Post
Great evening, Dan very humble, to be honest I didn’t expect this side of him so very pleased to see.
Clicker can’t handle a drink but good on the lad. Like I’ve said I’m not his biggest fan but he has unbelievable talent and has been one of our most consistent players all year.

What I would say, is why the **** is our CAPTAINS confidence so low.
Ya’no what, he has been absolutely sensational these last few games.
Football isn’t always about the players who score the goals or the defenders that make the tackles.
He is our unsung hero no questions asked.
He wins the ball time after time after time, doing the dirty work allowing players like Clicker and Sean and Dan and Billy to flourish.
Seamus is an absolute gentleman.
The club have a 1 year option on him and by god I hope he stays.

We will miss him when he’s gone.
I will bet anyone that.
First things first made up for a Jordan. He works his socks off week in week out and the award is fully justified.
My son will find the drinking comment funny.
He’s never been a drinker.
As for Seamus he is a pious man and maybe doesn’t come across as positive as he is. One thing he does not lack is confidence in his own ability but fitness wise he’s had a tough period but played himself back into form.
Last few weeks he’s been immense and a real leader.
He is a lovely family man with his second child on the way and just wants his future sorting.
About time the club made up its mind.
He hears what’s being said but keeps his counsel.
Some fans had the audacity to suggest he wasn’t injured.
One in particular said he benefited from “other players contact failures” which I find both outrageous and obnoxious.
The instigator has never explained himself and has continued posting as though it was never said.
Big big pre season for everyone and personally it’s been a great journey this season.
Some great places to visit next season.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote