View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 16:13   #1
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

So, To Whom Does The Space Belong?

Wending my merry way home and walked passed an argument between two disabled folk, one in a wheelchair and one getting his wheelchair out of his car that he had just parked on a disabled bay.
The irritation for the first, was that the second had parked in a bay that he had applied to the council to have access to his house and got the lines painted on the tarmac.
The second guy pointed to the windscreen of his motor and it showed a blue disabled badge, 'nowt you can do about it pal, I'm disabled and displaying all the legal documents'.
This did not placate the first, 'it's my parking space' he screamed 'I need it for my car 24/7'.

'If that was true' said the second 'I wouldn't have been able to park here 'cos your car would all ready be parked in the space, as it is I'll only be a few minutes just nipping the Post Office'.

Now I can't decide which was being more selfish, the guy who has a bay outside his house or the guy parking in that bay, each had alternatives the driver could have parked in several spaces (two where nearer the Post Office), or the householder for thinking he has exclusive rights and whoa betide anyone daring (legally or not) to park in his world.

A storm in a tea cup that could have seen the end of more fragile men than they.

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web