View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 09:01   #3115
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

The last three years has been all about a single issue....and yes of course other issues have been sidelined to the detriment of the country.

So all this fuss about the suspension of Parliament is, to be blunt, bullshine.
They are losing something like five days of sittings.
What makes them think that any discussion in these five days will be more productive than the last three years?
It is all about giving Boris a kicking....all because he promised he would not ask for another useless extension..an extension that would sort nothing, solve nothing.

It is not about Brexit, it is about getting a PM who is willing to kick some butt.
A politician who in the first few days made more effective decisions than had happened in the last three years....alas, the action that these traitors want is NOT to get Brexit done.
It is to revoke article 50 and stay in the undemocratic EU.

Staying in means that these highly paid elected representatives do not need to do much thinking....do not need to worry their heads about governing the country, passing legislation....all that is going to be effected from Brussels.

As I have said in a previous post....I double dog dare them to doorknock me.

I am angry as hell at the way we have been duped by our own representative and politics in general.

Read my blog please.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/b...s-country.html.
Feel free to post this or a link on any social media that you use...it needs a wider audience.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote