Old 18-09-2019, 18:05   #3168
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
to me a dictator is a leader who ignores the will of the people hitler did that, and got away with it, the will of the people was Leave, so that makes her a DICTATOR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
so are all the remainers who have done all in their power to disrupt the process of leaving the EU.
John Major.....giving evidence in the Supreme court is the biggest traitor...and a hypocrite to boot.
He suspended Parlaiment to to deflect the 'Cash for Questions' Issue....and he suspended it for 19 days...not the five that Boris has suspended it for....then Majors ineffectual government was taken down and Tony Blair elected.
So this former PM thinks it is a good idea to throw Boris under the bus...to leave the doors open for a Jeremy Corbyn caretaker government.
If that happens then we really will see the pound slide...and a no deal Brexit would look like a cakewalk.
John Major is showboating.....he has absolutely nothing in his political life that he can be proud of
The bit that says "So are all the remainers" I cannot see them as Dictators at all, just fools and selfish uns at that who follow Swinton simply to get their own way, thats the bit, unless i have misunderstood?