View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 08:54   #37
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The weather around the world has gone mad

How do you imagine China would deal with such demonstrations?

She is targeting the wrong people...and I do not for one moment think this girl has either researched or thought of these things herself.
She should be directing 'How Dare You' comments to her parents.
They are the ones who have robbed her of her childhood.
Her future is up to her.

The electric car thing is a fudge too, because unless someone comes up with a sure fire way to generate electric(other than burning fossil fuel)....then come the time when these vehicles are the 'norm' there will not be the capacity to boil the kettle for a cup of tea.

The other issue I have with these forms of transport is that the manufacture of batteries to power them is far from 'green'....but nobody ever mentions that.

These Eco warriors would have us go back to the dark ages....living in caves, eating uncooked berries and seeds(no fires allowed...they add to climate change).

On each of the protest marches I have seen, these young idealistic people are using iPhones, I bet most of them go on holiday, but yet they tell me( who was recycling before the word was thought of) that this climate change is MY fault.
After the marches they leave a heap of rubbish behind them for someone else to deal with....very Eco friendly.....bloody hypocrites
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote