View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 20:32   #32
Chimer
Senior Member+

Re: 2019/20 Prediction League; Game 12 v Oxford Utd (home)

Mystic Meg back on form and on the fence, with Stevie R for company

If we were still doing season tickets, and someone had plumped for a draw back in August and then gone away to a hermit's cave somewhere, they'd be doing pretty well, I reckon, especially over the last few weeks ……. whatever, just 5 on the fence this time and only 2 on the right level of fence. And thus Stevie R and Accymad take maxis and move from 16th and 17= to 9th and 10th, respectively, evicting Proccy Fan and Ossy Kid from the elite in the process. 3 points to Outback Ozzy, keeping him 3 points clear of the rest, to Monkey Hanger now clear in 2nd, unsurprisingly still 3 points behind OO but now 2 ahead of 1-point Valairian, and to AngeB, up from 20= to 18= thanks to Nige's faithful transmission of her thoughts.

Almost everybody else got a point (not me or D3N though ), 2-1 being a particularly popular guess, so not a lot of change elsewhere. And having belatedly realised I hadn't done my homework relating to last Saturday, the little diversion of the something or other trophy away to Oldham* is now in the glorious past, not the dubious future, and we can roll on to the Dale, a similar journey with, hopefully, a similar result

On Stanley On!!

* "How much will you charge me to Oldham ?
The cab driver nearly dropped dead ….."
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 191005 - 5 Oct 19.doc (83.0 KB, 16 views)