View Single Post
Old 14-10-2019, 17:26   #47
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The weather around the world has gone mad

What I want to know is how all those folk got down to the metropolis.

I can't see much evidence that they walked(they had too much energy left for dancing in the streets)...perhaps they cycled....No, don't be silly...how many miles is from Grimsby(they would have had to set off sometime in August)

I bet all of them have mobile phones.....and if you look at the messes each of these protests have left, it is clear to see that their concern for the planet does not extend to disposing of their (hopefully) recyclable rubbish responsibly.

This lot are just virtue signalling loons who think nothing of stopping people from getting to work...ST Thomas's hospital is one of the places that has been inconvenienced by their actions.

The UK is one of the lowest producers of CO2.....if they want to make an impact on climate change, then they should set off in the general direction of China.
If they start walking now they might just get there by 2025 I just hope they will be prepared for rubber bullets, water cannons and tear gas.....Chinese riot squads don't pish about like our plods.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote