View Single Post
Old 20-10-2019, 14:15   #6
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: Tractor Boys game

Think Ross should take up boxing lol. Good game today, good crowd, useless officials IMHO. They couldn't see things happening in front of their noses. Personally thought Kayden would murder us, however, he was effectively taken out of the game and his head dropped towards the end, predicted the right score, just wrong way round. Haven't seen the TV coverage yet, that is for later today. Do wish McConville and Zanzala would stop diving around, they will not fool any officials and likely to end up with a yellow card for simulation. Glad, also, to see the short corner routine ditched. Corners into the box are effective and put doubt in defenders minds. Good diving header for the first goal by Colby but there seemed to be a scrum for the penalty at one point with Zanzala having to be pulled away, not very professional. To my mind, is Bishop being moulded into the new Billy Kee?

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote