View Single Post
Old 24-11-2019, 10:16   #3373
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

They we're not threats until they were made public...they were underhanded remarks.
Which goes to show that these so called negotiators will use all manner of tactics to subvert the will of the British electorate.
These men over in Brussels were the puppet masters of all the remainers skullduggery....and I reckon some funds to ensure the laws were passed that prevented us from getting out.(cleanly)

The EU do not want us for anything other than our financial input......and once we are gone there is going to have to be some reckoning done.....more of the Eastern bloc will be allowed to join, but will pay nothing in, but will take funds from the EU.
Poland pays in something in the region of 4 billion per annum, but takes out 11 billion in benefits. This does not make financial sense.
They are all going to be expected to cough up more funds....I cannot see Germany and France picking up the bill.

If we were to stay in the EU(God forbid)....our costs would sky rocket, yet we would very likely get nothing more out of staying(unless you count EU migrants, because it would be a condition of staying that we adopt free movement and maybe even the Euro).
We should have been out 8 months ago, but for the meddling of MP's
Tell me why we should subsidise other countries to whom we have no alliance
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote