View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 11:53   #3407
Jimmy Clitheroe

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

I thought Thatcher was the worse PM we ever had (though my father actually believed it to be Churchill), then Blair came along and give her a run for her money.... I do believe whoever gets in out of this sad and pathetic bunch vying for power will exceed even those two to be the worse ever. How have we come to such a sad state of affairs where the choices we have to be our elected leaders have become so pitifully poor? Maybe we can't blame them when most people say things along the lines of "oh that's politics nothing to do with me" or an over pampered, soft, self-entitled society where the definition of 'poverty' is not being able to buy your offspring the latest iPhone/trainers and the clinically obese waddle about bemoaning how badly off they are. I really dislike what has happened to the country over the past couple of decades and I don't see any of the potential candidates for PM doing anything but make things worse. How sad a situation when all we can vote on is who can do us the least damage and not who can do us any good.

Last edited by Jimmy Clitheroe; 09-12-2019 at 11:56.
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote