Thread: Coleman out
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2019, 11:22   #9
Willie Miller
Senior Member+

Re: Coleman out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury View Post
I've only been on this ere forum for three or four years now, but don't ever recall anyone actually saying "Coleman Out" or even coming close to it?

I've seen people criticising him for subs, and sticking with his favourite players etc. Even though i don't agree, I still have to assume that Coleman is a human being and not actually infallible. He must have SOME weaknesses as well as his incredible superpowers. Is it really a crime against Stanley to discuss them?

I mean, I don't half have to listen to some utter moaning crap about referees on here, but that doesn't mean I think the forum is a load of rubbish.

I sometimes go on opposition fans forums to hear what they have to say.... believe me, there's not a forum in the entire world where everyone voices the same opinions. I know we have some rather intolerant members, but there's not many forums where the conversation is as polite as on here.
Yer kidding me right? It’ll take me 5 mins to find one.

Anyway, update. Had a good chat to Coley this week and mentioned this forum. He doesn’t go on it, never had. Even His brother who used to get very upset about what had been written doesn’t anymore.

So if they don’t bother about the lack of respect on here for the messiah then why should I.

Crack on boys

Coleman Out

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote