View Single Post
Old 30-12-2019, 14:44   #2
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Why I Don't Think I'll Ever be able to vote Labour Again.

Lily Allen is like a Snickers bar.....absolutely nuts.
She also seeks out publicity as she is a fading entity....and somebody once said that there is 'no such thing as bad publicity'.....I actually don't think this is true anymore.

There are so many of these so called celebs who pontificate on things that will never affect them because they do not live in the same world that you and I live in
Their riches buffer them against all kinds of unsavoury things.
They like to spout this hogwash so that they can be deemed enlightened on the diversity angle of life....they are just virtue signalling....spouting stuff that they THINK will gain them some brownie points.

As for the Labour Party....the situation is dire for its recovery....and if someone like Rebecca Long-Bailey is appointed or some other extreme Left leaning person, then it will die a death, because it is not what the core supporters recognise as the party for them....and we will have a useless opposition.
That is not good for politics or for government.
Truth is truth....racism is just a word used by people who want to shut down meaningful discussion on subjects that they find difficult....it is used as a weapon against people who tell the truth as they see it.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote