View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 20:24   #97
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The weather around the world has gone mad

Yes Jimmy, you are right.

They keep telling us what the problems are....but they create problems.
They take over city centres which means that people who would use a bus need to use a taxi(far less eco friendly) they create animosity to their cause because they produce difficulties that would not normally be there....disruption of daily life by their antics.

Their energies would be better employed in trying to find ways around the problems we face(according to them)....and when these people are on a protest they still use mobile phones....cars to get to the venues where the protest is being held and in the case of Emma Thompson....a jet plane....but she planted trees to offset her carbon footprint, so that's alright then.

I am sure that we could have come up with vehicles that are not petrol driven.....but the oil producing countries put the block on that development.
I am sure that I read about a hydrogen driven vehicle....whose emissions are only water vapour....clean and without particulates.

As for renewable energy generation. If governments really wanted to invest in this, then every home would generate its own power from Photo-voltaic panels....and any extra would go to the national grid.....and no-one would need to be cold or pay ridiculous power bills.

So, from this lack of decisive action I figure that this climate change stuff is fabricated to make us fearful.
A fearful population is easier to control and manipulate.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote