View Single Post
Old 21-01-2020, 16:19   #69
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Southend Utd match thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
No one has said pay everyone ! If you cant see we're crying out for experience up front then so be it. Put the corporate development on hold and spend wisely and that would get you experience.
I know this opinion is very unpopular and I'm in the vast minority.

Not altogether Twenty Eight !. Like you say it's all a question of choice really. We can't ( well I cant anyway !) surmise what lies in the collective minds of the Chairman or the Manager to direct their decision making relating to the future of Accrington Stanley, But fan-wise I reckon that at this moment in time , we must choose between quietly hugging ourselves as we watch our little Stadium grow in stature and attractiveness and watching a mediocre to poor squad of players struggling to find the shape and effort to escape from potential relegation !.
That for me is an enigma which, as I sit in my seat amongst my friends in the Main Stand,is likely to face, and mildly trouble me until this season is played out !.
But being one of a placid and patient disposition I shall face it with my usual equanimity thinking that life in League 2 won't be that bad after all ! 🤔

ON STANLEY... ON TO GREATER THINGS !!
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote