View Single Post
Old 24-03-2020, 15:40   #1
Div3North
Senior Member+

2019/20 Prediction League; Starter for Ten

Accrington Stanley Prediction League

Starters for Ten

I realise that Prediction Leaguers are probably resigned to missing their footie (“Shame”), but then it hit me that both of you would be likely to be devastated (“I’m devastated”) about having NO Starters for Ten to have a go at until at least May ………….. So; no cheating, and here we go….

1. Which Prawn Sandwich League player has received the most yellow cards in PSL games, and how many did he get? And since there are normally 46 games per season in League One, who is 46th in the list of PSL Yellows, and how many did HE get?

2. Lucy Bronze has just won the BBC Women’s Footballer of the Year award for 2020; she also won it in 2018; who won it in 2019?

3. How many days did Fort William FC go without a Highland League win before they eventually beat Clachnacuddin 1-0 to break their hoodoo?

4. What is the full (real) name of You Fat Bastard, and how old will he be this time round (10th May)?

5. Who did the Stanley beat 2-1 away on Boxing Day 2009?

6. During last summer’s close season, we ProperSigned nine players (ok 8, because Dion was after the season kicked off); six of those nine were English-born; the other three were born in Antigua and Barbuda, Portugal and the Republic of Guinea. Who were those three?

7. Which former League side did the Bishop of Wham play for immediately before he moved to play for Leamington?

8. And speaking of Colby, which team was he playing for when he made his EFL debut, and who were the opposition on the day?

9. Steve Baines made over 440 league appearances between 1972 and 1987, playing for Huddersfield, Bradford, Walsall, Scunthorpe and TwistySpires United; what, almost uniquely, did he lace his boots on for between 1995 and 2003?

10. Which former Man U midfielder signed (in February 2020, until the end of the season) for the SalfordMoneyBags?

There are 17 points on offer; if you get six, give yourself a pat on the back – but you do need to get out more! (On your own, and only once a day for now!)

Stay safe – keep well

Jeff

Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web