Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2020, 02:34   #202
Reamer
Full Member+

Re: Corona Virus

Margaret, thank you for remembering the 'conspiracy' link. I tip my hat. One thing I have noticed in your diatribes against the media is that , so far, you have failed to mention the Government.
My take on this is that they had to take the lead from other organisations that curtailed their activities before the Gov had taken a lead. However, they then got a handle on the situation and started to spell out a strategy. How did they do that that ? by using the media. The format was controlled by the Gov, are you agreed ? Three officials in front of the flag with questions to follow any policy declarations. No prior giveaways to the press and the only thing you can possibly question is why does Laura Koensberg (BBC) always get the first question and why is C4 always given the last ? (but maybe that's another conversation)
So...the Gov is relying on the media to relay its decisions to the population...agree ? and anyway. Can you tell me how many copies of the Express are bought in Accrington. Come on, probably about eight on a good day. I wouldn't be seen dead anywhere near that rag.

n
Reamer is offline   Reply With Quote