Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2020, 08:52   #204
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

My observations on the behaviour of the media are just that, observations....a diatribe is a bitter verbal attack.....now if you wish to see my observations as such, then that is your business.
As for the Government not getting a mention in all this, well I think I have mentioned the government a few times.(they are doing what has to be done....whether that is being done well is down to opinion)
As for how the TV Press conferences and how the questions from particular channels are weighted, well, forgive me, but I have seen none of these for quite a while.

The link to the Express was just as an example,there are other newspapers available out there.
As for it being a conspiracy link.....well, it definitely is not that....it is an example of how a media source can instil fear by making predictions about what might happen.
If you really want a conspiracy theory I will find one for you.
I have not a clue how many copies of this are sold in Accrington,that was not my point.
You see it how you want to see it.
I see it in a different light entirely. Nothing I say to you is going to change your mind, I can live with that.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 29-03-2020 at 08:56.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote