Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 14:42   #239
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Skuta...thank you for that too.
Much of what was being said in relation to the perspective(the actual numbers) of this infection jas been aired on here, by Eile on Spencer Street and by others like myself.
I am an old cynical baggage and I do not take everything on face value...in fact I would say that I take very lttle on face value.
Andrew Mather nailed it in regard to how the government has dealt with this...and they have been ably assisted by creating a climate of fear by the main stream media.

I will say it again....the currency of control is fear
creating a fearful situation and then seeming to ride in and rescue the population is aimed at controlling us.

there have been moves to rid the population of cash....because cash cannot be 'followed'...whereas card transactions mean you ARE followed...your moves can be tracked.....and using only cards means the banks are in control of the money.....they can then manipulate the population because without their help you cannot survive.

This then creates an underclass of people...those who cannot have a card..or prefer not to use a card (for economic reasons - you can see cash in your purse...you know that when it is gone it is gone...not so with card transactions).
I could go on, but feel sure that my ramblings will have people consider me to be like a Snickers bar...nutty.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote