Thread: Windows 7
View Single Post
Old 13-05-2020, 12:10   #26
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Windows 7

All my understanding of computers (and that is very small) has been earned (or learned) by error.
I used to be scared of my computer, but then I realised that it was a lot like driving a car......it only does what you make it do.
I like to be able to sort out my computer problems myself.....and that is how you learn.
Much of what you have written Skuta, is beyond my understanding...though I have heard of some of the things you mention.....and I did consider trying Linux.....but did not have the courage to change to it.
I have not used Outlook Express for many years.
I am sticking with Windows 7 pro because it works for me.....I tried Windows ten on a laptop for a while....I hated it, not perhaps with as much venom as I hated Vista, but it was almost as bad.
My problems with new OS systems is that some of my craft programs will not run on the new versions....so all my stored projects are, in effect lost because a new system won't open them.

When I buy me next desktop(if I ever do...because I am getting to that funny age when I might just give up) it will be a Mac system......but right now I will stick with what I know.

Unlike Taddy, I am not a Luddite, but I think I am a bit set in my ways.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote