View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 19:24   #13
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: The U.S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
some of our resident blacks saw the bandwagon coming to town and hitched a lift.

Not to forget the white wankeratti & associated lefterist useful idiots! One black fella (amongst many, whites too) killed in the states by an over zealous officer of the law, shocking yes, concern of the UK not so.

Now I may be a wee bit uninformed being over here in krautingland, but it seems from what I can glean, many black & bame youths are dying on the streets of UK at the hands of other well ..... lets be honest, other black & bame individuals, the cries of outrage, mass protests against the injustice & wrongness are ..... where exactly? This on the UKs' doorstep, not a peep, nothing!

So I ask the question of the statement, do they really matter? Black lives or any lives for that matter on the streets of UK, as judging from the response unless it's on the other side of the world it appears not!