View Single Post
Old 29-06-2020, 08:34   #202
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The U.S.A.

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1241531]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
What I would like to see is a spotstman, or sportswoman standing up and proclaiming that the UK is not racist....and not going down on one knee in a submissive gesture, that is after all, meaningless....just another bit of virtue signalling.

it is not going to happen though. there will be many who would like to take this stance but they will be told of the consequences of doing so. plus they may lose some likes on twitter and lose some followers.
Oh, I am not so naive to think it will happen, but that does not stop me feeling revolted by these virtue signalling creeps.
It says that they are concerned, not for black lives, but for their own hides.

Do they realise that the BLMUK organisation want to dismantle society....starting with capitalism??
Where do these highly paid players think their inflated wages come from.....the money fairy?
If capitalism were abolished, there would be NO MONEY.
And what will replace capitalism? Communism?(look at China we know that doesn't work).
These protests are all about destabilising the country....as if Covid had not done enough of that....and are created by loony left wingers who are still stinging that Jeremy Corbyn made such a hash of things.....they are trying to do his work by stealth...a pox on them.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote