Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 15:20   #771
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

There are a growing number of medical professionals who are questioning the theory that a second wave is on the cards in the next two weeks.
There are even some medical professionals that are saying that this is not the illness that it has been portrayed as...that many people will have had it and not known they have had it...but they do not make the main stream media....Why might that be?
Well, I leave you to draw your own conclusions about that.

What is known is that the corona virus has impacted on other serious ailments like heart disease, stroke and cancer treatments,
It is thought that 1,750 people died as a result of the problems caused by the lockdown....not the virus...but the lockdown which meant access to services was much reduced or even denied.
Something in the region of 190,00(figures from the BHF) heart scans were missed because resources were diverted...and this may lead to long term consequences...creating death indirectly caused not by the virus, but by how the situation was managed.

An independent inquiry is already saying that one of the biggest governmental mistakes was to let people into the country without any quarantine requirements at the start of the fiasco(I think I might have mentioned that I thought that was where there were major issues...but then I am not a member of the SAGE team).

Telling us it was an 'unprecedented event' doesn't cut it.
Common sense would tell you that you can stop infections by stopping people coming into the country and importing it....rocket science it aint.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 05-08-2020 at 15:23.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote