View Single Post
Old 18-08-2020, 07:13   #907
Twenty Eight
Senior Member+

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTHERNSOUL View Post
Quite frankly i think your attititude stinks

Why on earth are you in favour of punishing the fans and staff of a club who are totally innocent in all of this ?

When sat at the FL are the people who appoved their owner when he took the FPPT yet what responsibility are they taking Absolutely none.

But then when it comes to SWFC who have a very rich owner whos well known for reaching for the legal remedy what do they do ? Yeah give them a slap on wrists when a fine the size of what they sold the ground for would have been much more appropriate as i said one rule for the rich and one for the poor But then again with a knob like Nixon involved what do we expect no doubt he.ll be on a nice back hander from his mate Wallace now that the jobs done.

Why SWFC are even still in existance is a mystery to me Why they wernt sued into oblivion over the state of the ground the day the 96 died is beyond me Plod took the blame becuse their top man lost the plot on the day Whereas SWFC had deliberately ignored work they were told to do for 5 years in order to save money if nothing else they should have been hung out to dry over the bolt cutter fact alone but all this was swept under the carpet with assistance from the FL and FA.

I really do hope that when Charlton sort themselves out they take it legal because their championship place was without doubt stolen and I hope they name the FL as complicit in the crime.
Strange that .... Wednesday fans not innocent then ?
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote