Thread: Next season??
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2020, 10:21   #640
NORTHERNSOUL

Re: Next season??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
As of 30th Sept we had sold 1295 season tickets, this figure includes loyalty card holders.
I can't remember if we sold any half season tickets; hopefully not as they sadly would have been very poor value!!

The whole point of ST's only is to satisfy the requirements of track and trace and to stop away fans attempting to buy any spare tickets.

At today's test event at Brighton stewards will be asking supporters for photo ID to ensure the person who has purchased the ticket is indeed the person using the ticket.
Ok Mark Thanks

So given that figure and the available capacity other than trying to drive actual ST sales whats the thinking behind the decision not to sell loyalty cards.

Surely an online sale with a L.C. is just as secure Covid wise as someone who has bought a season ticket.

And given the available capacity if full ST sales only stay in line with last year do you think the LC will be reintroduced to drive another 2 or 300 sales for each game as i would imagine that money would come in quite useful? and would be a big help to those of us who arent able to comit to attending enough games to make a ST viable.

And now its been clarified that away fans or not is an individual clubs decicion and are not banned under the Covid regulations if season ticket [ and possibly LC sales ] dont take up more than the capacity of the 3 other stands are the club considering allowing away fans to take up the option of buying tickets for the Coppice ?

The reason i ask this is because i feel if half a dozen clubs were to push ahead and do this it would result in us all being able to get back to normal sooner rather than later as it would then just happen naturally as clubs felt comfortable to do so and not take some big decision which we all know the FL would just fudge and procaviate over in case it went wrong and they were to get the blame.
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote