View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 07:20   #16
andyd
God Member

Re: 2021 season tickets!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Grounder View Post
I arrived about 1.20pm........long queue all round the edge of the car park. Many people rentewing multiple tickets for family and friends.......hence took about 2 and a half hours to get to the club shop. It was a sunny day good atmosphere. Only 2 people in the shop accepting completed forms and taking payment. Not sure why that was the case, maybe only two card machines? Anyway paid for my season ticket and requested my preferred stand. Was within the first 770 so the lady said I would get a pass for the Oxford league game which was why I came on the first day to renew.

The MD was round and apologised for the wait, but really it is what it is. I came on the first day so I would be eligible for an Oxford seat and new it would be busy.

I would think it will be quieter after Wednesday and Thursday. Just waiting for my pass to come for the Oxford home game and iFollow codes for Leeds U23's on the 8th Sept and Peterborough on the 12th Sept. Really looking forward to the start of the season now......
I think most people who could go yesterday was to ensure being in the hat for the Oxford game I agree should quieten off now and I say again it would be marvelous for the club if they sold 1535 but until after the 10th when it's the open sale period it will be hard to judge.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web