View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 08:30   #36
choirboy
Senior Member+

Re: Peterborough thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
i acyually enjoyed the coverage and much prefer dan and sean to some of the crap you hear on normal tv. not a big sports watcher on tele but it was better than i expected to be honest. watched the stocksbridge v stalybridge cup game earlier and the constant references to jamie vardy was what you,d expect from the BBC. doubt anyone bothering to watch a game like that knew vardy started his adult football at stocksbridge.
My first time watching on I follow and I thought the coverage was very good considering there was only one camera. Although it would have been great to see Dion’s goal from several angles as it was an absolute cracker! I thought that Dan and Sean did a super job on the commentary with their inside knowledge giving some excellent insights into the players and tactics. Have to say that the post match interviews so far this season have been much better. I think the use of the big microphone with the foam wind baffle over it and mounted on a stand gives a much better quality and consistency of sound!
ON STANLEY ON
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote