View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 21:41   #12
NORTHERNSOUL

Re: Another one bites the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Up there with the favourite away days fantastic club bar pre match with great food and some great fans who you have to feel for, going to be a lot more unless some kind of income streams start to flow.
Utter disgrace from the football league heyre supposed to be a club and act to protect each other but thats now two clubs theyre responsible for depriving their local comunities of.

I dont see why the FA couldnt do a deal with Askey and Cambell to accept a % of what theyre owed lets face if they refused theyed never get a job in the game again and i.m sure if it was the FA doing the paying the HMRC would do a deal similar to what Southend have proposed to them.

So youre looking at a debt of maybe not much more than 300k with much of it payable over 5 years and in exchange the owner agrees to give up ownership [ he might as well because if its wound up he loses the lot anyway [ if he wants to keep it he needs to write a cheque bloody quick ] i would imagine a club basically debt free and in the NL and available for 300k [ with possibility of paying the FA for it over the same timescale as the deal they do with the HMRC ] Would i imagine put it in reach of a good number of individuals as well as their fans trust.

Yes People who are owed money should get it back but clubs should not be lost to their communities for the sake of half a million quid with the money thats slushing about in the game as a whole.
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote