View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 22:53   #20
NORTHERNSOUL

Re: Unlock tentative steps

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Latest on Lancashire live news Hyndburn probably going back on local lockdown so that will answer the Oxford game probably.
Wether that happens tomorrow or not that was an atrocious peice of scaremongering journalism by them today and i see that Blackburn council have demanded that they retract it.

Which says to me that Blackburn know that the rest of their area isnt going to be put back into local lockdown and following from that the rest of the area including Hyndburn that was released with it a couple of weeks ago wont be either.

So my take is that Stanley will be invited to apply to be one of the test games next week as was originally planned before Boris crapped himself last week.

I was told today that subject to there being no issues this weekend the clubs that conduct successfull tests this weekend will be allowed 3k crowds at their next home games on Oct 3rd as originally planned but the clubs who havnt conducted a successful test this weekend wont be allowed to until they conduct a 1k test.
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote