View Single Post
Old 24-10-2020, 09:23   #1187
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
round my way there seem to be more muzzle wearers outside in places you do not need em.

Yorkingshire isn't alone in that particular mentality, I travel extensively through Germany & cross a few international borders regularily, the amount of people sitting in their car driving wearing a muzzle is incomprehensible to me.

Alone in their car????? No one near or far & the plates indicate they aren't local, yet fully muzzled ........ On Thursday the gestapo were clamping down in Krautyland, (govt. sanctioned may I add, shades of 1930's resurgence?) plod, ordnungsamt & other state organs were "visiting" public spaces, "Bahnhofen & offentliche verkher" basically trains & buses, to advise Adolf & Eva Volk about the error of their ways by not being muzzled (fines varying from 100 - 1000 € dependent on State/fine list).

Watching the Bayerische news the talk was of 125€ starter, then doubling for repeat "offenders" every incidence of non-compliance (in the words of Buzz Lightyear) into "Infinity & beyond!