Thread: 2020/21 Squad
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2020, 22:13   #306
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: 2020/21 Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
however there is no guarentee of catching the virus if you have been in contact with someone who has got it. imagine over the last few months there has been a chance of anyone catching it as we have unknowingly been near someone who at the time was infected. know for certain i was without any problems.
Nail on the head here MH. Government rules are if you are in close contact with someone who tests positive for Covid-19 then the person with Covid must isolate for 10 days, any person who has been with them must isolate for 14 days from the date of test. I know this for fact as my partner was infected (mildly thankfully) and I was tested but have been negative throughout with no symptoms. So assuming 1 or 2 or 8 players are infected, then surely assuming they have been training/playing with the rest of the team, then all players should isolate for 10/14 days.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote