View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 07:31   #39
andyd
God Member

Re: Lincoln match thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
I cant see how we can object to the red card. High, studs showing, and impact. Imagine if Yosser had taken that from the oppostion ? We’d be furious if the opponent hadn’t gone.
Got to be honest as well and say the incident with the winger was a nailed on pen and I hope the lad Appeals his card and is successful.
Im also slightly worried about Savin at times but he’s a young lad.
All in all a good point in the circumstances.
You are right about the red card the ref has a split second to see the incident and watching live through the camera angle was oh no he,s off these things happen in games and we saw the 20+ minutes out well with ten men, penalty disagree thought the ref was spot on their player had lost control of the ball it was going out of play some give them some don't but liner didn't flag either. Refs get a lot of stick it's part of the banter wether we would have gone on to win the game as Coley hinted in his post match interview is irrelevant to me both sides had chances and neither took them, quick mention for Harvey getting a run in the side couple of mistakes but who didn't yesterday second half looking like his old self bombing down the right flank good to see another valuable member of the squad.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote