Thread: Bits & Bobs
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2020, 09:00   #1182
andyd
God Member

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
if football had fans watching it live then i think there is more of a reason to continue with it. helps peoples morale etc. something actually to look forward too. streaming live is just a glorified new television programme we watch because its on. doubt anyone gets excited the day before or matchday like they used to be.
As Cashy says it's better than nothing but I don't sing at the telly wait until just before switch on to make sure it's working turn the volume on when the commentary starts just can't see the point in stadium announcers reading teams out to a virtually empty stadium, the teams are on the screen. Then I do enjoy the game as I love football but and it is a but can't help but feel they are a bit like training games at times crowds whatever anyone says make a difference the tables would all be different it definitely affects performance levels, but it's the same for everyone wether it reaches a natural conclusion is anybody,s guess would be for the best but can see a few twists and turns yet.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote