Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 12:04   #1581
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Cashy, a lot of the elderly that I know have been doing the right things.....there are a couple in our street who go out maybe once a week....the rest of the time their family bring them things that they need.
There are reports of elderly people surviving...in fact in one report today a lady of 101 has had Covid twice, recovered and says she feels better than ever.

As I have previously noted, up until recently I knew of no one that had had the illness, but lots who had tested positive with no illness.....so I cannot comment.

Statistically, over 99% of people will recover well.
There is some suggestion that those who do recover well may have been exposed to other Coronaviruses in their past (remember the common cold is a Coronavirus).
Further information is that natural immunity last five months longer than the jab.

Another interesting fact is that camelids have a natural immunity to all Coronaviruses and scientists are looking into this to see if they can adapt the immunity of llamas, camel and alpacas to human form.
I know...I know....I read too much.

Another interesting fact is that people who are scared have lower levels of immunity.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote