Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2021, 21:39   #1657
dotti34

Re: Corona Virus

First of all, my apologies for always mentioning Australia, but this is where I live, and I hope you find some interest in hearing about the situation here.

We are due to get the first vaccine shipment within days – but this will still be tested – why is this necessary if it is safe and already has been fully tested? As the vaccine has to be kept at -70 degrees it has been acknowledged that there will be some that ‘go off’ and have to be destroyed. How will they know which might be suspect. What if there are some bad ones that slip through the system?

The ‘maybe’s’ and ‘possibly’s’ that those in charge bring into their conversations do not instil confidence. The questions as to how long the vaccine will be effective, will it be a yearly necessity to protect – or is this year’s jab a protection for life, will there be any long-term effects, remain unanswered. Who knows? Does anyone?

Normally I am an optimistic person but the more I read and hear about the vaccine the more I worry about it.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote