Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2021, 10:15   #1661
monkey hanger
God Member

Re: Corona Virus

[QUOTE=dotti34;1250297]This reference to Councils and their ways made me smile – they must be the same everywhere. A little while ago a Council worker (and I use that term loosely) came along the pavement spraying poison at the edges of the grass that grows on the verge. Well I think that’s where he was supposed to spray it – but somehow he managed to spray the whole area and subsequently the grass died and left a grassless area which had once been nice and green.

The other day another ‘worker’ came along on a ride-on mower and mowed the grass that wasn’t there. He was followed by still another ‘worker’ with a leaf blower, blowing the non-existent grass away.

still marking out football pitches even though no games are being played. wish i could download stuff but they actually marked over a mole hill. as for that so called poison stuff they spray. they sprayed by the pavement and walls a couple of years back and the weeds have never been more healthy. now if a tree doesn,t moved its chopped down for no other reason that its there. some actually want the councils to get more money. god help us if they did and what other money wasting schemes they,d come out with.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote