Thread: Bits & Bobs
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2021, 09:34   #1394
NORTHERNSOUL

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Nobody will ever know the truth especially your good self all I know as I write this I am waiting to set off up to Accy crematorium to pay my respects to a lad I have known for over 45 years spoke most home games to him before the match, he had an underlying issue but Covid did him this a lad who regularly ran miles for fun, that,s the 4th person I know who would probably still be here but for this **** 16 weeks if it works out isn't long for normality.
And how many of those four took their own measures to avoid catching it or did they rely on Balmy Boris and his facemasks?

I took serious independent medical advice a year ago and by hook or by crook acquired the medication I was told would vastly reduce my chances of catching it and its worked after some tests recently for another completely unrelated medical issue the consultant at the Beardwood told me my immune system was running at a vastly heightened level ready to fight any infection that might come my way.

Now ask yourself if i can protect myself in that way why didn't the government recommend or even better mandate that the whole country took those drugs?

And although i.m very sorry to hear about your friends i suggest you.ve been very unlucky as i know only 2 people who've had it, no one whos been hospitalised and certainly no one whos died and for the first three months i attended a gathering of over 30 people every week [ and not one of the people attending caught anything to the best of my knowledge ]Ive never worn a mask and taken no notice of what Boris says of what i can and i can't do in the privacy of my own home.

Now you might not agree with my attitude towards it but i can tell you if i didn't feel i was being fed nothing but a load of bull**** i might have been slightly more amenable to going along with some of Boris less balmy ideas.
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote