Thread: Accrington Web
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 16:33   #48
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Accrington Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by skuta View Post
When I returned to the UK and lived in Clayton-Le-Moors briefly, I joined this site with the intention of doing some Local Intelligence gathering (I’m not from this area, long story). Only to find that some Folk just liked to comment on absolutely everything. No matter the Subject, they just had to express their opinion. They seemingly knew everything.

Some of these forgotten Posters clearly identified themselves as Pensioners by their textual wordings in some of their Posts. Their loneliness abundantly apparent. Sharing their existence not experience.

I thought at the time it was quite sad, some lonely Pensioner, left all by themselves everyday, waiting for Deaths sweet release, screaming out for some attention.

Even answering questions with unhelpful, “I don’t know” type, non-answers. Just like with Amazon. They used to have many real reviewers saying they didn’t have the item or they didn’t know anything about the item, yet are prepared to state in Public their total ignorance or breathtaking false understandings based on no real Fact.

Saying nothing, all based on “Feelings” not real Facts or experience. It’s all just Noise. I found this hilarious. I come back from time to time to be amused by such nonsensical comments I might find.

It's all much quieter these days.
I do hope you posted that in fun, or could it be that contrary to your claim your Location: in my head is incorrect and should read Location: up my arse.

However I should thank you it means I'm no longer the most unpopular member on site. (For now).

Less is offline   Reply With Quote