Thread: Accrington Web
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 00:05   #51
dotti34

Re: Accrington Web

Oh, Skuta – what a pathetic piece of garbage you have written. If it was meant to be funny and taking the mickey then you have definitely missed the mark. Not sure where you returned from but if you had that attitude while living there, where you seem to think you know what you are talking about, then you probably got a great send-off (like ‘thank goodness he’s gone’).

I doubt you have been sorely missed – unlike the way we feel about contributors to this site when we haven’t heard from them for a while.

Irrespective of age – and there are members on Accy Web from all age groups – so get your facts right, that people contribute prove they are not ‘waiting for death’ but take an interest in current affairs.

By the way, I AM old – probably one of the oldest members by age – but I can assure you that, like so many other people who are of an older generation, I am not waiting for death, I am not a sad human being, and you might be surprised to know that I am still reasonably intelligent, and I definitely do have opinions which I like to debate.

Actually reading your post I think that you are the sad one, trying to be poetic (death’s sweet release’ – that is hilarious – wonder how long it took you to think that one up) and having such a negative attitude. Instead of criticising why haven’t you made some worthwhile contributions over the years, and if you feel so much contempt for the site why are you still a member?

According to the information under your name you live ‘in your head’ – I think that should read you live in your other end, ‘cause you really are full of what comes out from there.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote